Perhaps the most difficult piece of our 5-piece puzzle is examining yourself and using self-discipline with accountability tools to execute your well-developed business plan. What Do “I” Need to Do? is the final part of the Executive Coaching equation.
If you find yourself searching for a way to recover from the current pandemic, or other unplanned circumstances, Floro Business Strategies can help. We are here to discuss your situation and help guide you through uncertainty.
Take time to reflect on where you and your business have been (long-term and short) before responding.
- Review employees and ask for feedback.
- Review analytics and determine what affected them.
- Review yourself and try to understand what worked well (and what failed).
- Review your business practices, your business performance, and your business forecast with an unbiased eye.
While we learn from the past, embrace the future. Change is inevitable to keep your business alive.
- Explore options to avoid being too focused on a single outcome. Tunnel vision can sometimes cause us to overlook opportunities (or obstacles).
- Let your true colors shine through so your business can stand out from the crowd.
- Remain nimble so you can act quickly and with pinpoint control when opportunities arise.
As we accept the need to embrace change while facing adversity, other action items are also brought to the forefront. You may opt to:
- Learn faster than your opponent,
- Focus guidance on bigger issues, and
- Be ready to exploit surprise gains.
Ready for More?
Now that you’ve reached the end of our Executive Coaching series, ask yourself the following questions to discover if exploring formal executive coaching sessions could be of benefit to you:
- Is my professional development critical to my organization’s success?
- Could I benefit from the expertise and experience of a coach that can quickly grasp the situation, challenge my assumptions, and bring credible ideas to the table?
- What are my specific challenges right now and am I open to ideas other than my own to tackle them?
- Am I coachable and readily prepared to share my experiences?
- Am I realistic about my strengths and weaknesses?
- Can I leverage the right coach?
If you’re ready for more, let’s have a conversation. We are ready to help you and your business become successful through these uncertain times.
Floro Business Strategies: Where Business Leaders Meet the Future…Today